
This is the new journal
I have not been updating much on my Bullet Journal, but I do kind of still use it actually. And as we're getting closer to the end of 2017 it is time to think about how I shall continue this habit for next year. I've barely used 2/3 of my current bullet journal, and I would use even less as I'm going for a more compact layout now compared to last year. So in spirit of not tossing away a book with 100 of empty pages I decided to do surgery on it and turn the empty pages in to the next years bullet journal (as I calculated that I would barley need 100 pages for that one). Sure, the numbering doesn't make much sense now, but I never paid any attention at all to those tiny numbers at the bottom of the pages It has been a very fun project and it is now finished, I can now start planning out the coming year in it (yes, I am way to excited about starting new calendars).

Spent hours making this golden pattern on the inside of the book (it's in the back as well). And i also made a little pocket for stuff, which I will probably not never use because I've yet to use the pocket inside my current journal. But hey, it's pretty and makes it looks a bit more professional than DIY I guess.
It's a bit crooked but I think I will love this journal no the less. It is also nice to have a smaller journal as it will take less space in my bags which will make it more likely that I'll bring it with me every now and then.

It was very interesting.
ReplyDeleteclipping path service
Photo Retouching Services
raster to vector conversion service