27.3.17

What to Knit?

After writing my update on my 30 before 30-list yesterday, I might have stayed up waaay too late looking for patterns that could suit my knitting-goal. So here are some options that I'm considering.

Maybe this yellow cardigan?




Or how about this summer cardigan? Though it is technically crocheted -.-


Or how about this retro sweater that could look totally cute with my high waisted skirts

I'm leaning towards the last one. The yellow cardigan though cute will probably not be used because I'll be too lazy to find buttons to sew on. And the making the socks feels like chickening out. And that summer-cardigan isn't knitted. So the last one it is ay?! It also happens to be that I have fitting mohair yarns laying around here... Isn't that a sign. Let's get knitted! 

Or wait, lets just check and see if I have the right needles... Yes but no. I need no.3 and no.6. I have very double-ended no.3, which will make it a tight fit for 77 stitches. But let's try, it's only for the elastic waistband, so I won't be stuck with the tiny needles for too long. Also.. i might make it smaller. The waistband on the sweater measure very huge on me. So let's make it smaller so that it get's the same fit as it has on the picture.Which means I have to recalculate the whole pattern, wish me luck!

No comments: