13.10.17

Baby Blanket - update

The amount of squares for the blanket are rapidly growing. Since I'm able to do some crocheting on the bus between work and home I can keep up a rate of one square per day. It's so nice that crocheting is do much more compact compared to the knitting. I would probably not find the time to do it otherwise, especially now when I'm trying my best to actually do Inktober every day.

I've had to settle for yarn of the wrong brand and colour, as I went to the local store and they did not have Drops-yarn. I realized afterwards, when starting to crotchet with it, that the new yarn wasn't as soft either. Also noticed it was a lot more expensive than buying Drops online. Sadly I noticed this too late, as I can't return the yarn and get my money back. I could exchange it for a gift card at the shop, but in currently in no need for others yarn so I guess I'll just stick with this. I'm sure the blanket will be nice anyway. 

My wonderfully messy blanket sketch and tracker. 

No comments: