24.8.14

2 Years

24th August 2012. That was the day I passed my drivers exam and got my drivers licence. It was a huge day for me, it was such a huge relief when I got to hear the words that I passed. I remember running over to Linnéa in pure joy.

Two years have passed, which means that the trail period for my licence is over. Now I can't lose my licence as easy as before, which is a nice relief as well.

Went driving today, my brother wanted a ride to one of his friends. The rain was pouring down and I almost drowned in the car on my way back. But it all went fine and I sang loudly while driving.

Sometimes it feels like the time is flying away, but today I feel quiet the opposite. It is hard to imagine that two years have passed since that very sunny day in Kista, I have done so much in those years. Driving, moving, studying and much much more. It feels nice not feeling like the time has just passed in a blink of an eye, it is nice knowing that I've done things.

No comments: