18.8.14

A Monday

So today has been one of those really busy Mondays, which I actually like. Mondays are very important for me, if I don't get them right it will destroy the whole week.

So at seven I had to quick out Erik and get to school. It was great seeing all my classmates and getting started again. After buying cat food on the way home I had some time for myself before staring to make vanilla buns for the game evening that took place in my kitchen. The games were great, the company was funny and the buns were delicious.

At nine we left my place to go out for dinner. The restaurant we went to is one that our friend works at and also a place I saw when I just had moved in here and wanted to go to. It was also that friends birthday, so before parting at the tram stop we quietly sang happy birthday to her.

Just a great day that had given me lots of laughs and hopes. Now it is time for bed, a busy morning awaits me before even getting to school. A to-do-list has been written and placed by the computer, just like Linnéa once taught me.

1 comment:

Linnéa Nordlund said...

I looove to-do-lists, they make you feel so extremely satisfied when you've ticked them all off :D