26.1.16

2015 in a list

Firsts
Work and Australia has been the biggest firsts this year. But this year has also been the first time for me on longboard, visiting Vienna, musicals been seen and lots more. So the whole year has been filled with firsts.

Addiction 
The app Neko Atsume.
Lush

Food
The falafel at MasChuMasChu, Vienna.

Tv-show
Jessica Jones and How to get away with murder

Movie
Inside out, I Cried a lot.

Music
Lots of musicals.
Sia

Museum/Exhibition
Seeing the Rosetta stone at the British Museum
Seeing Gustav Klimt at Leopold, Vienna

Worst
The relationship dramas, wish I could have handled it all better

Proudest
Getting myself a real job
Changing the tire on the bike

Cutest
The little Echidnas with their long and slimy tongue.

Painful
Almost losing my finger when surfing. Accidentally had the leash around my finger when a strong wave took my board away.

No comments: