12.1.16

The year that passed

I feel a bit shocked and overwhelmed when looking back to the start of 2015. It feels like a lifetime ago since I was there and I've forgotten so much. I was in Marrocco, surfing, last year, don't really remember doing that. 

The start of last year was quite difficult. I has been torned in relationship drama the whole winter, which hurted so badly and I feel so ashamed when looking back. Hindsight makes you wiser and it also makes me critical of the person I were. But I know that I did my best in the situation I was in, however big of a mess it now may look like. 

With the spring came huge changes. I went from being a student to my first real job. It was such a huge relief and a burden of my shoulders when the contract was signed. I have a finical security and I've taken one of the biggest steps in my adult life. The world is open in a whole new way.

This year has been filled with weekendtrips all around in Europe, since I'm in the spring also started a new relationship with a man who now lives in Austria. It has been a wonderful time, filled with new cities, musicals and love. 

And my relationship and work has been what mostly taken up my time this year. It started with these big changes and I've now finding my place in this new life I have.

No comments: