7.10.16

Goodbye to an Enemy

Years ago in a town miles away, I started a very ambitious project of making a big blanket out of crocheted granny squares. I made over 800 squares and then lost interest when it was time to assemble them. To motivate me I even put the blanket as a goal in my 30-before-30-list, but that didn't do much. I had started to hate that blanket, not only because it took forever to assemble, but because I didn't like the colours at all. And it just got so ugly. Then after being forgotten in an IKEA-bag, I tried one last time to put the last trimming squares on it. But then I saw this wierd husks and holes, so I guess that some kind of moth has taken a fancy to this blanket. And that became the final draw for me and now the blanket is gone.


Goodbye my nemesis.

1 comment:

Linnéa Nordlund said...

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo