5.10.16

October Goals

1. Finish one if the small paintings
2. Sort out the wardrobe full of craft stuff
3. Exercise once a week

I am a great procrastinator, like really good. And I kind of don't like that since it feels like I'm never getting anything done. So I will try this monthly goals thing that I saw a blogger doing. Just three rather small things to do before the end if the month.

It will be a bit if a challenge since in also trying my best to do inktober as well. Making an ink drawing every day. I struggle as it is to draw something in a daily basis, so it will be interesting to see how well I can keep this challenge going.

I had originally thought to put "go back to the theatre" on the list, but then I realised that I already have tickets to two shows this month. So having that as a goal felt like cheating since I don't have to so anything to accomplish it. Will make an update in how my new year's resolution is going soon.

No comments: