7.12.16

December Goals

So this post is dragging a bit late, mostly because I don't know what kind of goals I'd like to set. With busy Christmas coming up I'm rather stumped on what goals I would be able to even fit in. But I think I have decided now, two easy and one hard.

1. Make and send Christmas card
Getting something in your mailbox that isn't bills is always lovely.

2. Complete the new year's resolution
In booked for two shows this weekend and I'm trying to decide on where to go for a Christmas concert. A lot of them are all booked so it is a bit difficult to find ones that aren't too expensive or too far away.

3. Photoshoot
Had some recent inspiration for a bit of a complex photoshoot. I'm hoping in good light next weekend (natural lighting just keeps on getting harder and harder as the days grow shorter and shorter.)

No comments: