3.12.16

November Goals - One month later

Here we are again. A month has passed and it is time to see how the goals have gone.

1. Clean bathroom floor
It is clean, all the little corners and pipes have been cleaned of dust and residue. It was nice and it feels fresh again. Should probably do this kind of cleaning more often I guess.

2. Make a pumpkin scene in 3D
Just published it on my website. It turned out quite alright though I struggled far too long with the postproduction.

3. Paint the hallway
Almost there. It was finished and then came the time to remove the tape... That tape caused a huge emotional breakdown. After 4 layers of painting it was just too much stress when the tape first didn't pull off without breaking into tiny pieces - requiring tweezers to get off. And then it did of  course rip off big chunks of the new paint which was the drop that overflowed the cup.

I have today had the time to plaster all the broken fragments and tomorrow I'm going to start painting again. Lucky for me that I have some paint left in the bucket.

And guess where I bought the tape... Clas Ohlsson. I will never buy that tape again.

No comments: