4.6.17

June goals

Summer is here upon us and since I'm saving most of my vacation for a long Christmas-vacation, it means that I'll still be working. But I do have a week in Stockholm to look forward to later this month followed by a weekend in Vienna, so it won't be all work and no play. Actually it seems to be lots of fun, only one weekend unplanned as my parents are currently visiting.

Due to all the fun plans I don't have many goals. Mainly two. First one is to complete my "30 days of yoga" challenge and second goal is to finish a watercolour painting that I've been working on for ages. There's also my goal of trying something new with the hair, but it no longer needs to be in the list as I've become more creative on my own with this hair of mine.

I should probably put "start physical exercise" on the list. But I feel very intimidated by the fact of getting a session with a PT and I don't want to hurt myself by working out in the wrong way.

No comments: