2.6.17

May notes

Spring is now over as we're leaving May and get headed into June and summer.
May have been a really good month, even though I've barely done the things out on my goal-list.
I've run my first race ever, mended my bike (it's broken again though) and last weekend I took an extra day off and had four sunny days with my Rhys. We walked through the Slottsskogen daily, saying hi to all the seals, penguins and baby goats (so fricking adorable).
Earlier in May I had my mother over for a weekend of shopping, eating and spending time together. She stayed and cheered on me when I did the race which was lovely.
Due to getting visits almost every weekend I really didn't have much time for mermay and more ambitious creativity. And June is going to be quite similar I fear. So that little dream of mine to start Etsy this summer are delayed. But that's okay.
That basically sums up my May. Now let's head into June and.

No comments: