19.10.14

Crazy Saturday

Yesterday was such an eventful. The short version is that I went to Malmö for a birthday party. The longer version can be found below.

I was going to take the bus leaving Gothenburg at 11.00. And before that I had to make began snickers and go by the Systembolaget. Not that stressful. Of it isn't that you realize that you don't have the ingredients. So at 8.00 I took the bike to the nearest open store and bought the ingredients. And at 9.00 I'm finished with the snickers. Just in time to discover that the cat food won't last the day. So of to the vet to buy 6 kg food and feed my cats. Back at 9.45, the time I wanted to leave home for Systembolaget and the bus. In a hurry I change clothes, pack my stuff and leave the apartment. On the tram I'm starting to realize that the tickets are sold out, so I have to take a train that leaves 50 minutes later. No worries, gave me time to actually go to Systembolaget.

While riding the train I enjoy my music and knitting on my hat, a bit annoyed by the lack of of free WiFi. After a while they announce that we are a bit late. You know, just 1,5 hours and that the train was to be taken out of service at the next station. I might have been late, but at least I arrived to the party and had a great time. Lots of cakes, friends and a tower building game.

At 21.00 I had to leave the party, taking the last bus back to Gothenburg. I got to the bus station ten minutes before departure, and there was of course no bus there. The bus was 40 minutes late.. What can I say, yesterday wasn't the best day for traveling. I'm hoping that I can get some kind of refunds on my tickets, even if they weren't that expensive I am kind o f a poor person.

No comments: