11.10.14

Fabrics


Today I went out to Stoff&Stil to buy both yarn and fabric. The yarn is for a few gifts that I'm going to knit, sadly I only found yarn for one of them. Gonna explore town and see if there's a store for yarn nearby, otherwise I try and order some instead from the internet .

The fabric is for my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a certain Disney princess in a long white dress and a laser blaster... Princess Leia of course, from Star Wars that Disney now owns. And in the store I realised that fabrics are very expensive. I needed 5 metres and the fabric I wanted was at 100kr per metre. Not gonna spend that much on a costume. But I found crossed velour for only 25kr per metre. If I turn it inside out it will kind of look like the fabric for Leila's dress.

I also found a beautiful yellow fabric that I will turn into new covers for my pillows that I gave in my sofa.

No comments: