5.10.14

The Horror

This evening has been filled with horror. I've been over at a friends place where we played different horror games all night long. We finished one game and started plating three others. The one we finished was called "among the sleep" and I was the only one playing that game, while the other watched. It was a nice game and just enough horror for me to survive. I don't play scary games and I don't watch scary movies, it's easily gets too much for me.
The other games that we started to play was "amnesia - the machine of pigs", "outlast" and "daylight". I'm didn't play so much of those games, which I am very happy about.

It was a really great evening, even if I've been screaming and spilling my soda all over me. I will probably need to watch some cartoons to be able to sleep though.

No comments: