6.1.15

2014 In a List

Coolest
To be offered a job
To bring my PS3 back from the dead

Worst
The emotional downs that have been very dark and I've felt like I'm back 10 years ago with all the dark thoughts going around in my head.

Education
Same as last year, Computer Graphics Design. And I'm still loving it.

Injury
I know have a nice scar above my bellybutton after Milky got panic in the car. It looks like the start of a heart surgery incision.

Trip
The sad truth is that I did not do any travelling during 2014, besides going back to Stockholm. I went to Malmö over one day, which was interesting since there were many delays and such-

Homepage

Movie
Intouchables, Gravity

Fight
I've had a few fights/arguments with a dear friend of mine during this whole year which have been hard to deal with at time.

Worst food market
I miss ICA Lindhagen. and ICA in Akalla and also the one in Tumba. I just haven't found a food market here that feels like home.


Happiest News
 Internship at Zoink!

Saddest News
All the "no" I got when applying for internship, they were so hard to deal with. 

TV-show
My name is Maria and I'm addicted to Netflix.
Fringe
Marco Polo

Cake
I made a My little Pony shaped cake for Isabelle's birthday, sadly I have no pictures of it. It was a two layered frozen mousse cake with raspberries and elder flowers.

Electronic Device
My new computer and my Nexus 5 phone. Can't live without them!

Best Buy
Oh my, perhaps that is the phone. Or that scratching furniture I bought for the cats.

Food
Having my own place again have made i possible for me to start cooking again. 
Vegetarian dumplings!

Show
I saw Kristina från Duvemåla and also the recorded version of the Alice in Wonderland ballet.

Innovation
The short-commandos for skinning, learning to actually use short-commandos have made working so much easier.

Failure
This one is a bit hard to talk about since it has been something I've kind of been hiding. But I've had a few relapse in my self-destructive behavior. A lot of my hair have been pulled out and I had a incident with a pair of scissors. 

Hottie
Me? Haha, no just joking. Can't remember anyone special from this past year. Maybe Brad Pitts haircut from that new movie he's in, the Fury. 

Summer
Depressing since I spent it all applying and worrying about the upcoming internship.
But there has been a few nice things in there as well, visits from friends and having a balcony.

Drink
Angry Orchard cider

Good deed for myself
Taking the bike to work, saves me money and keeps me some what more exercised

Good deed for other
Helping Linnéa doing the summer-cleaning at the stable

Discovery
Tre Indier, best Indian restaurant ever. I've also continued to discover Gothenburg.

Firsts
Internship, Repairing electronic devices, putting together a computer, repairing my bike


So much can be said about this past year, the ups have been high in the clouds and the downs have been down in hell. It's been crazy and I know that this new year will be just as crazy. I'm kind of looking forward to 2016 because I think that that could be the year when everything has fallen to place with work, where to live and so on. 

And I can actually say that where ever I end up, it will be wonderful. 

No comments: