8.1.15

Last Meal

One more hour until my flight to London. I've checked in and passed the security control and now I'm currently sitting at espresso house where I'm been eating a bagel and a mudcake, my last meal if I crash.

My emotions are exhausting to live with. I just feel sick to my stomach and wish I could go home and hide underneath all my blankets in my bed. Travelling scares me a lot and this is kind of the first time I'm travelling by myself. So much can go wrong. But there is also a calm and rational side coexisting with this great fear. I think that's the only reason why I'm not breaking apart here on the spot. My rational side reassures me that everything while be fine and if something bad were to happen I will survive. Losing a phone, or being lost is not the end of the world. It really isn't.

Travelling, it sure isn't easy all the time.

No comments: