1.1.15

2015

A new year, full of so many opportunities and changes. I have no clue where I'll be when this year ends, which is nerve wrecking and exciting all at the same time.

I don't have any new years resolution, but instead I have a challenge. I will take a photo every single day this week, and publish them here once a week. When I was younger I couldn't live without my camera and now my cameras are hidden away, gathering dust. I hope that this challenge will give me that kick and spark I need to start photographing again, not just those spontaneous photos but also all those crazy ideas for the studios.

Another change that might happen is that I'm thinking I'd changing blog. The blogger app refuse to work with android, can't not up photos, which is very annoying. So I'm thinking of switching to tumblr. Nothing decided yet though, I need to figure out a few things first. We'll see what happens.
Enjoy the new year.

No comments: