15.5.17

Back at the gym

After a week of rest I'm now back at the gym for my regular runs. My past week was filled with zero motivation and lots of crippling pms-anxiety​, so training was rather out of the question as going to work was hard enough. Today I'm still having zero motivation, but the anxiety is gone so it's a lot easier to force myself back here.

During the weekend I've made the decision not to do the triathlon next month, as I'm not good enough with the swimming and I also have no idea on how to transport my bike to the race area. For the same reason I will not attempt the Gothenburg classic as the swimming is even longer and the water filled with even more swimmers. It doesn't feel safe.

Next goal is therefore the midnight race, in Stockholm. Which will be bloody difficult because there is a hell-hill to climb... But challenge accepted.

(Can my nose please stop bleeding so I can actually start my run -.-)

No comments: