7.7.17

July Goals

It took me rather long time to figure out what I wanted to achieve this month, but after a lot of thinking I think I have a few goals.

Get to physiotherapy
Did that this week and I now have four exercises to keep up with on a daily base.

Get back to the gym
Haven't been there all June, so it is time to get back because it cost a lot of money. Found a few group trainings that I will try out.

Fix the balcony
Half of this is done, by making a tiny little table. The second half is to put net around it so me and the kitties can all relax put there. I've found a good alternative that I'm goingto order as soon as this is done

Sort out clothes and fix them
During June I've been inspired by capsule wardrobes and sustainable living. I will explain it all more in its own post but it has had me inspired to critically go through my clothes.

No comments: