7.7.17

June Notes

June sure went by quickly with its mini vacation and all its special events. I will admit that it has left me little time to fulfill my two goals for the week. The 30 days of yoga has 5-10 days left on it and the painting was finished a few good minutes past midnight on the last day of the month. But I feel good none the less. I've tried new things, like yoga outdoors and paintball. The later was not really my thing though. And Rhys and my parents have successfully met eachother and we all had a good time.

On the downside I'm still in a lot of pain, so I'm going to book a visit to a physiotherapist as my two visits to the chiropractor hasn't improved much. Coming back from Stockholm I've also had a longer time of depression and anxiety, which has been a struggle. Usually I'm good after a day or two, but this time it took ten days before I got out of the low. I think it was just very lonely coming back after such a wonderful time with loved ones and not even having my kitties. Can't wait to have them home again.

No comments: