23.7.14

Busy Day

Today is a really busy day, which is great since I otherwise would just worry about Milky.

done • Leave Milky at the vet
done • Do second layer on cake
• Shop grocery, wine, paper and a scale
• Do third layer of cake
• Clean apartment, throw out trash
• Take the bike to a workshop
• Bring Milky home
• Prepare dinner, dumplings
• Finish the cake
• Shower and become pretty
• Be a good host
• Sleep

I think that is all I have to do today. Would love to apply to another internship and also finish Isabelle's gift, since her birthday is tomorrow. The cake I'm doing is for her birthday as well. It's a three layered mousse cake shaped as a my little pony.

At the moment I'm on my way in to city to do all my shopping. It feels so strange sitting on the tram, I miss my bike. My knees are probably thankful though, since they are hurting a lot.

No comments: