13.7.14

Wet Fashion

I have been looking for ages for a new bikini, which has been very hard since I want boxers/shorts. But now I have found a few options, the only downside is the price tags and the fact that I can't try them on before buying.
These two are both from Ripcurl and I found them at zalando for around 400kr. It think the ones to the right is my favourite, since the pattern on the left ones doesn't match. But I don't know if I really can afford them and I would kind of need a new top as well. Oh, the troubles one can have.

3 comments:

Linnéa Nordlund said...

de vänstra!!! :D

Linnéa Nordlund said...

passar skitbra med en helvit överdel båda två

Maria said...

du kan ju inte komma och tycka annorlunda än mig :P
vill ha båda ^^ men är rädd att jag komemr att störa mig massor på att mönstret inte matchas på de vänstra -.-