14.7.14

Lajv / Larp

Yepp, I've been convinced by my friend Steffi to attend a Lajv (I think it's Larp in english). We will be a group of at least four persons and we will all be trolls. I've spent a lot of time on the Internetz to find inspiration for my costume, as well as finding the good second hand stores here in Gothenburg.

  
  

  

 

I need to find a lot of leather for this costume, which I'm hoping on scoring cheap at the second hand stores. Tools is also something I need to find, a shoppinglist have been made at ClasOhlsson. And those horns will be a full time job to make, found a few helpful guides on youtube.

Going on a lajv is something I've been wanting to do for over 10 years now, but I've never dared until now. This lajv will be in the autumn, so I'll need to make sure that my clothes will stay warm and such.

No comments: