8.2.17

2017 Resolution

Yes, it's February but I've had a very busy January, another post will spill the secrets.



My resolutions for this year are rather vague, but very important.

Be Creative
I dream very much about being able to start selling my art and I have so many ideas that I think I can execute and that people will be interested in. My big hope is to be able to open an Etsy store bye the end of the summer.

Be Healthy
My body is breaking down. I'm in constant pain which is mainly a result of a desk work, no exercise and a bad posture. And guess what, I'm going to live with this body for quite some time so it's about damn time that I start taking care of it.

I have a list with a few smaller goals that I want to achieve before the end of the year, such as running a few races. And all these goals have nice rewards, which I hope will help me keep the motivation and going through with this.

Bonus
There is also one hidden resolution. One new hairstyle every month. I mean, what is the point of long hair if I'm always tying it into a knot. Let's do something pretty with it, like learning how to make braids of different kind. Just a small and silly thing I'm tossing in there

There we go. I'm really looking forward to this year and I have high hopes on achieving the goals I've set.

No comments: