8.2.17

February Goals

Phew, I've finally started to catch up to present time.



This month is the month I will get my training started. Thanks to my lovely Linnéa I've started training on lunchtime. Best thing ever! The gym is practically empty and I don't feel that I'm adding anything to the stress I already feel about getting everything done each evening after work. Mostly doing cardio now, but will start doing some muscle work when spring is hear and I\m back on the bike.

Spring cleaning is going to be a big thing this month, it\s about time to take down those Christmas decorations and cleaning the balcony for the spring sunshine and new plants.

Less Sugar is actually from last month, a month I had sugar every single day. I blame it solely on those TimTams that was brought back from Australia. Thought truth be told. I ate those 2 value packs in 10 days. Yeah... I can't really stop or ration out treats if I know that I have them in my home sadly. 

No comments: