8.2.17

A look into my Bullet Journal




Recently discovered Bullet Journals and fell in love with the idea of a self made calendar/planner/collector-of-everything-you-need-book. Beside the weekly and monthly planners I've written down my resolution goals and in the end I have a collection of my various colours (copics, water colour, acrylic and so on. Thought it be handy when I'm in the store and looking for new colours.)

My big copic collection spread in the making. Gush, making over 300 boxes with colour-codes took looooong time. But I'm so happy that I have it now


My Sports Goals and suggestions on easy exercises that I can do at home. I have a spread looking just like this one but for my Creative goals as well.

Monthly index with a quick overview of the days, list on what needs to be done and bought. And this one has the big special Spring cleaning list that I have to complete before the 28th.



I try also to keep track on different activates in my daily life. Such as migraines, cleaning, creative work and such. i also have a little spending tracker to make me more aware of how I use my money. 


Bullet Journal is something I've really fallen for and I find that the tracking really help me see how I'm doing on a daily basis as I often don't remember at all. It will be really good for my migraines and RLS to see if I can find pattern for them and if there's something I can do to improve them.

No comments: