8.2.17

January Summary


The first month of 2017 flew by with long busy nights. I had a pretty wall calendar to make, with new bought water colours. I never understood how to use them, but now I finally understand and I love them. Have many painting ideas with this medium.

Besides painting every evening I also started a Bullet Journal, which took a lot of time since I had to plan how to do my planner with sketches and excel sheets. Yeah, I do easily get stuck in the whole planning phase.

I bought a new desk in January, one that will be placed in the kitchen and that will be solely dedicated to art and crafts. Sitting by my computer doesn't work since there's a keyboard, art supplies and a big Milky cat and the table just can't fit that. Also I want a place where I can easily access any art supply and that will be easy to clean every time I'm done, as that Milky cat doesn't understand where he's allowed and where he isn't.


No comments: