27.4.17

Knitting Update

The pattern I've chosen for my knitting project is very easy. The same can not be said for the yarn I have, fluffy mohair. Makes for instant tangles and messes if you're not careful. It also get a bit stuck on my knitting needles, as they are made of wood.
But I'm making progress. In fact had made it at least one third or halfway when I realised that I had done the pattern all wrong. I thought it said "increase with one" when it in fact said "increase with one on each side"...

So I had to redo everything past the waistband. And of knitting with mohair is a challenge, undoing is even harder since the fluffy bits seems to bond into tangles no man can undo. Took me a good half hour to undo.

It's a few days later now and I'm almost halfway to where I ones was. Let's not mess it up again.

No comments: