27.4.17

Training Update

I've received my number tag for the race, Vårruset. Feeling really excited and can't wait for next Monday.

My running goes well. This Tuesday I ran 4,5km in 25 minutes. Felt exhausted the rest of the day, but also very proud.

My swimming goes alright I think, missed last week but I have a class today and hopefully I'll pick it up alright.

Since it is still rather cold here and with a lot of hard wind, I haven't started taking my bike to work. There's a big bridge to cross and it's horrible to do so when the hard winds blows since they make it impossible to breath. Rather scary feeling.

With the excitement building up for my first run, I'm thinking about signing up for the Gothenburg Classic. It consists of 50km on bike in May, 1km swimming in August and finally a 10km run in September. This would of course not count as a triathlon, but it does give you a diploma...